A few days ago I came across a Twitter trend for #fictionaldeathsiwillnevergetover. One Tweet flew by pointing out the fact that the "nerds were trending". I didn’t know whether or not to be offended or to laugh, so I settled on combination of both. As I scrolled through the seemingly endless stream of Tweets, I realized that many out there shared in my heart-wrenching, life-changing fictional character demises. Below are my Top 3. I also threw my Top 3 #fictionalcharactersiwanttomarry to pay homage to another Twitter Trend--and mostly so I don’t sound like a complete downer.
Fictional Demises I Will Never Get Over
Mufasa
I was ten (don't do the age math!!) when this film hit the big screen and I can still remember grabbing my mom's arm in the theater. This was one of my first real experiences with loss. Thanks, Disney, for forcing me into the real world--whether I was ready or not.Dumbledore
All I have to say on this one is I feel like I lost a grandpa. Or maybe that really cute old guy that plays chess alone in the park. And I suppose while we are at it, you can add all the other characters who got the ax in this series and who account for #5, #8 and #11... but that's for another day.The Kid From My Girl
Didn't that poor girl have enough issues with losing her mom and growing up in a funeral parlor? Now she has to bear the fact that her only friend died trying to find her stupid ring? Geez! The '90's were tough.
Fictional Characters I Would Want to Marry
Hubs 1
Edward Cullen. I know, I know, me and every other girl. But I am picky. ONLY the Edward Cullen from the books. Sorry, Robert Pattinson. But I don't blame you completely. Screenwriters, directors, and costume people should share some of the blame. So no picture. Except the one I keep in my mind.Hubs 2
Flynn Rider. Wit, charm, confidence, and not to mention one half of the best Disney love song! Flynn has a way of getting out of not-so-good situations all while having perfect hair. And watch out for "the look".Hubs 3 (The Real Number 1)
It still feels like a fairy tale to me babe!
![]() |
| I highly recommend Paperwhites Photography |





No comments:
Post a Comment